Ben Heppner is back; last night he finally appeared in the Met's unlucky -- in many ways -- Tristan; no Voigt in sigt.
Isolde was once again Opera Chic's Queen Janice, aka la signora Janice Baird.
Meanwhile, for those keeping score, here's a rundown of the casting so far:
* March 10: Voigt and John Mac Master;
* March 14: Voigt, replaced by Baird during Act 2, and Gary Lehman;
* March 18: Voigt and Lehman (he slid into the prompter's box in Act 3, but resumed the performance after a brief pause);
* March 22: Voigt and Robert Dean Smith;
* March 25: Baird and Heppner.